Terrance J. Mullin – Your Real Estate and Estate Planning Attorney for Coral Gables and South Florida
Terrance J. Mullin is an attorney who specializes in estate planning, business law, foreign and domestic tax, and real estate law. He is proud to serve the Coral Gables area and is passionate about delivering the best, personalized service to his clients.
Terrance can assist you with the following estate planning services:
- Will and Trusts
- Pet Trusts
- Elder Law
- Special Needs Planning
- Medical Directives
- Advanced Directives
- Probate Court
- Asset Protection
- Charitable Giving
- Estate Tax Issues
- Powers of Attorney
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Estate Administration
- Legacy Planning
- Business Succession Planning
Whether you are creating a new estate plan or you need to revise an existing plan, Attorney Mullin can help.
Real Estate Services
The area of buying and selling real estate is highly complex. While some persons believe they do not need an attorney, there are those who understand the value of legal assistance during these types of transactions. An attorney can assist you with contract negotiations, leases, title insurance and much more.Read More
Attorney Terrance J. Mullin offers personalized assistance to his clients with their real estate needs, including:
- Buying a Home – From buyer/seller contracts to addendums to reviewing your title and even financing documents, an attorney is a valuable asset for first and multiple-time buyers.
- Selling a Home – From assisting with negotiations to dealing with contracts and clearing up any title issues or liens, Attorney Terrance J. Mullin can assist you with the sale of your property.
- Foreclosure – In Florida, one of the hardest hit regions for the economic crash, homeowners need legal assistance with the foreclosure process, avoiding foreclosure and even arranging short sales.
Attorney Terrance J. Mullin can assist you with other aspects of your real estate transactions, including:
- New Construction
- Title Examinations
- Title Insurance
For new or existing business owners, the applicable laws can be complex. Attorney Terrance J. Mullin helps local business owners incorporate, handle corporate minutes, and address other business law concerns so that they can operate in complete compliance and without complication.
Just some of the core business law services we offer include:
- Business acquisitions and sales
- Corporations, partnerships, and LLPs
- Business succession planning
- Business formation and structure
Foreign and Domestic Tax Law
Taxes are one area of federal law that requires professional assistance. The complex nature of these laws can make it difficult for anyone to understand their legal rights.
Attorney Terrance J. Mullin represents individuals and businesses with their foreign and domestic tax issues, including:
- Tax planning
- Tax liability issues
- International tax
- Individual tax planning
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation Today
Meet with Attorney Terrance J. Mullin today for a no obligation, complimentary consultation. If you are in need of an experienced attorney that offers you personal attention, make Attorney Terrance J. Mullin your first call. Call now at 305-444-6869.